ONLINE PURCHASE (INCLUDING CLICK & COLLECT)
We offer easy returns and exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order, and pick up for Click & Collect orders.
FULL PRICE ITEMS
- We offer refunds, credit notes, and exchanges for full-priced products.
- The garments must be unworn, unwashed and have all original tags and packaging still intact.
- Includes full-price items with a promotional code applied at checkout.
- Excludes items in our sale section that are on markdown.
- Items purchased on sale are eligible for a credit note or exchange only.
- This includes any item that has been marked down with strike-through pricing.
- We reserve the right to exclude items from sale and/or remove products during the sale period.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Final sale items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- This includes marked-down items with a further discount at checkout or as marked in promotional periods.
We offer free online size exchanges within 14 days of delivery in Australia only. If the size is no longer available at the time of processing, a refund or credit note will be issued depending on the item's eligibility. MANNING CARTELL does not cover postage costs for international orders.
If your order is eligible for a refund, you will be refunded back to your original payment method. Postage for change-of-mind purchases is to be covered by the customer. International orders that have unpaid duties or taxes will be deducted from the refund amount.
Jewellery & Footwear
- For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings.
- Shoes must not have markings or scratches on the soles. We suggest trying on shoes on soft surfaces such as carpet.
RETURN TO A BOUTIQUE
Return or exchange your online purchase at any MANNING CARTELL Boutique, free of charge. Ensure you bring your tax invoice that was included in your delivery with you for proof of purchase. Your return will be assessed and, if passed, will be reversed onto your original form of payment or exchanged.