Management Opportunities, MELBOURNE
Iconic Australian fashion house Manning Cartell is growing and we have any exciting opportunity for experienced Retail Managers to join our Emporium Boutique.
If you are a dynamic, inspirational leader who is fashion focused and devoted to creating an exceptional customer experience, we want to hear from you!
Main responsibilities of the role include;
- Maintain the highest level of customer care and operational performance of the boutique
- Recruit high calibre team members as well as the training and development of staff
- Uphold the Manning Cartell brand by providing leadership, coaching and performance feedback to all team members
- Effective management of inventory and financials, loss prevention, wage management, UPT’s and average $
- Work with and provide feedback to the National Retail Manager to strategically improve customer experience, product and services
- The ability to set financial budgets for the store and team members, driving sales through communication and motivation
- Develop an understanding of the customer profile for your boutique to enhance consolidations, promotional opportunities and increase sales.
- Manage VIP customer engagement, nurturing existing VIP clientele and generating new business
- Responsible for executing and maintaining Visual Merchandising and presentation standards
- Maintain consistent communication levels with internal and external customers, head office and other boutiques
- Analyse sales reports and implement strategies for success, communicating store and individual performance to staff
- Work with the Boutique Manager and National Retail Manager to create and roll out business development strategies at store level to increase profits and brand profile
- Provide feedback on opportunities on product and store buy’s
- To lead by example in the level of customer care and company culture
Desired Attributes & Experience
- Management level experience in fashion retail sales
- Analytical, driven and proactive with superior people skills and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, devoted to coaching and developing team members
- Passionate about the fashion industry, with an innate sense of style and immaculate personal presentation
- An effective communicator with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Dedicated to giving exceptional customer service and achieving with the ability to drive store sales and seek out new opportunities to for growth
- Demonstrated ability in building VIP database and nurturing VIP relationships
- Creative and innovative with an eye for detail and flair for visual merchandising
- Desire for personal growth and development
- A self-motivator who is results driven
- A second language is beneficial such as Cantonese or Mandarin but it is essential that you have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Though we would love to reply to all applications submitted only those with relevant experience will be contacted.
Please send your applications attention to the National Retail Manager, clearly stating in the subject line the role that you are applying to via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org